I am not giving up on my new years resolution, but my computer is making it very hard for me to stay with it. The worm/virus that I thought I had fixed on my own (through my sly dectective skills on the internet) won over once again and now has eaten my entire computer. Can't even turn the thing on. So, I am out for a few weeks while we figure out what is happening and where we need to get it fixed if it's even fixable. So for a quick rundown-
1. After an extra week of Christmas vacation we are back into routine at school.
2. We are still mourning the sad loss of the Vikings chance at the SuperBowl. Back to not liking Favre too much.
3. Cole started baseball and I am super excited for his new season.
4. I have challenged Cole and tom to a round of the Biggest Loser at our house-lost motivation to lose any more weight. Thinking we could all benefit.
5. Merrick and Macy are ready for spring, this cold weather is no fun. Sickness, cabin fever-help we need to get some outside time.
Have a great week and I can't wait to get back up and running!
1 comment:
Good afternoon
We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.
Please visit our little web survey
http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt
Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????
Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/preis.html]brustvergrößerung preis[/url]
Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?
Post a Comment