Monday, December 15, 2008
It's the most crazy (wonderful) time of the year.
I can't believe it is already Dec. 15th, where did time go? Of course, this girl is not done Christmas shopping or ready to celebrate yet. I will get there, but wanted to be done yesterday, it didn't happen. Things are good here, just crazy busy. We got touched by the sick bug once again this last week. Cole got sick on Wednesday night, which in turn made me feel yucky again. He stayed home two days and now just is dealing with a head cold. Merrick has a cough and runny nose and just happens to always sneeze right over Macy. Macy is still got her cough and runny nose as well. Since it was going on two weeks, I took her to the doctor on Saturday. I was irritated I did as it is just a cold, nothing they could do for her. Yes, I thought it was a cold, but seriously it had been two weeks and I just wanted her to sleep better and not cough all night. Last night seemed like a better night for her. I put her in a sleep sack as it is so cold here and I really didn't hear too many peeps from her. Yeah. She weighed in at 14 lbs. 8 oz. I can't believe it, both my other two were well over 16 or 17 pounds by now, so she still is my littlest. She is doing better with eating baby food and gobbled down a whole jar of Squash last night. I would have to say that that must be her favorite as she didn't spit much out. We will see how green beans and peas go, next. Yes, I started her with the sweeter vegies, I really wanted her to like them! Hope you all are enjoying your holiday season. Stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment