Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to the love of my life-my soul mate!


Today my favorite person in the world celebrates his 33rd year of life! I celebrate much today as Tom truly is my soul mate. Each day, each year, my love grows stronger for this amazing man. He amazes me daily with his ambition and his passion for things in life. Tom is the best husband and father anyone could ask for. If it wasn't for him, my life would be a mess. Both externally (my house would be a disaster) and internally (I wouldn't know what to do or what decisions to make). I thank the lord each day for bringing Tom into my life. Although at the young age of 18, not everyone thought I was making the best decision of my life. But my new year's wish of 1997 came true and I was granted the wish of spending the rest of my life with this man. Thank you Tom for being you. For driving me to be a better person. I love you honey and hope you enjoy your day with the two other women in your life-your precious girls. Happy Birthday!

No comments: