Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ready for the sickness to be over...






We have been hit by the flu bug as well as some pretty severe colds which has made for a long week here at the Gacke's. Merrick had the cold and then got the stomach bug. Macy lost her voice, had a croupy sounding cough, and has refused to sleep in her bed the last three nights. I am hoping that everyone is getting to feeling better soon. I also believe Macy is teething (ok, yes I thought this three months ago) but she is really chewing hard on things and seemed fussier tonight. When I look in her mouth, it looks like there is a tooth coming, but we will see. I also started Macy on some sweet potatoes tonight. She has seemed more hungry lately, but hasn't been eating her bottles the best, so I thought I would giver her some food. She blew raspberries much of the time when I put the sweet potato in her mouth, so not sure if she really liked it. We will see. She still prefers rice cereal over oatmeal, so atleast I will continue to give her that.

I am including some pictures taken over the last week. Enjoy!

No comments: