Yep, it's been another Lazy WEekend at the Gacke's. When Tom is working I can't accomplish a whole lot. I felt terrible yesterday though so I guess that is one reason. Today Cole had his bowl-a-thon for the Bandits Baseball team. It was great catching up with my fellow coaches wives. I just love the other coaches wives and there families. It's nice to be on a team with great people. Merrick was her usual lovely self and Macy did really good. Cole enjoyed bowling but looked a tad tired as he has stayed overnight at friends' house the last two nights. I think it will be early to bed for him tonight. Cole did well, but is much better at Wii Bowling than actual bowling, oh well they all had a good time. It's nice to get the boys together to do fun things before the season starts. We are going to work really hard to fundraise this year so that they can go to the World Series in St. Louis for a week. Guess our family vacation will be spent there this year. Looking forward to getting away for the week with the boys.
We don't have school tomorrow, so Tom and I are going to tackle painting Merrick's room. Yes, we painted Macy's room in May, thinking it would be Merrick's, but now she's moved to her own room, so we will be painting hers purple tomorrow. Fun thing to do on my day off, I know. Good thing we are not selling the house for awhile, as I don't know if any buyers would be excited about the Pastels on the top floor (no, my room is not pastel).
School is going well, I love being a kindergarten teacher and can't imagine life without making this move. I absolutely love my colleagues, who keep me going, and my kiddos.
Macy is growing as you can see. She's a great baby and so far still doesn't have a personality comparable to her sister's. She is more like her big brother, which makes Tom and I very happy. Don't know what we will do, if she does learn from her sister, I already have lots of gray hairs.
Not much else to report, same old same old around here. Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment