One of my new year's resolutions is to take more (really it should be to take better) pictures of my beautiful kiddos. I just don't do it as much as I should-and really do a lot more posing than anything-which means I don't do it enough as I want everything to be perfect. So, I decided to try to take more pictures of my kids. Now, many of you have probably heard of Project 365, but I am going to be honest, there is no way I will take a picture everyday so I thought, I would try to take pictures atleast once of week. Now you may think this sounds easy-but my goal is that I need to take pictures of each kiddo once a week. It is easy to take a picture of Macy, but of course I love all my kiddos so I am going to try to get atleast one of each of them every week. Now, sometimes they will be together, but hopefully I can do some by themselves to. We will see. Here is the start:

Macy is sitting on her own!

Our Hawkeye Twins!

Merrick loving her Barbie bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment