Monday, January 26, 2009

6 Months Old

Macy turned six months old on Jan. 22. Here are a few pictures from that day.




Currently:
I can sit up and play with my toys for long periods of time. I can sit up in my bathtub and splash around as well.

I love to eat food. I would prefer it over the bottle. My current loves are oatmeal, bananas, applesauce, carrots, sweet potatoes and corn, squash, chicken and vegetables, beef and vegetables, turkey and vegetables, Ritz Crackers, and Gerber Puffs. I do not really care for food that is chunky.

I love to babble (yes we thought we heard mama and dada) and blow raspberries especially when I am done eating.

I am getting up on my knees and rocking back and forth-I will be mobile soon.

I would prefer to pick up items that are not mine-mommy can set my toys in front of me but I still would go after the piece of paper beside it.

I love to chew on everything. No, I still have not popped my first tooth yet much to my mommy's dismay

I do not like to sleep much. I only take 45 minute naps and sleep for 9 hours at night.

I am a great baby, I don't fuss too much (although maybe because my mommy likes to hold me a lot).

No comments: