Where did this weekend go. It seems like my mom just got here and away she went yesterday morning. We miss her already (my house really misses her, she must be exhausted as she had my house spic and span all the time). We didn't do too much this weekend. Merrick got sick again, Macy may have caught what she had or is teething (I really think the later is true) and Cole went to bed with a tummy ache, which means I will be up with vomit in the night. I begged him to really try to aim into one of the buckets I left downstairs for him (seriously I left two, do you think he will make even one). Cole continues doing well in his hitting league. The team won again and they are now 3-1. Cole continues to do awesome himself, leading the team each time. Way to go Cole! The girls and I enjoyed a windy walk in the record high 70's that hit KC yesterday. Macy slept while Merrick did a good job of riding her bike to and from the park with little whining! Today I spent 4 hours at school but seriously only accomplished an hour worth of work. Macy had stuff coming out both ends and didn't want to sit or lay down, just wanted to be held upright. Cole was at a Super Bowl Party and that was the only reason I stayed for so long (I didn't want to drive home and then come back and pick him up.) Hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy the upcoming week. Nana and her Grandkids! Cole decided to take the camera and snap a few pictures of himself. A 70 degree day at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment