Since my mommy has been so busy, I thought it would be best if I wrote to everyone to let them know that I am 10 months old now. Can you believe that in less than two months I will get this thing called a birthday where I will turn 1 year old. Mommy says that is a big deal. She also said that is when I will get something called birthday cake. (Daddy has already snuck me some, but I will pretend mommy doesn't know that when it is my birthday by acting surprised by how delicious it is). Anyway, I have been busy learning new things everyday. I love crawling and I go everywhere-I can even reach mommy upstairs if she tries to leave me for a moment to run to her bedroom to get something. I have also broke one glass so far in the "glassware showcase shelf" mommy and daddy have up. They try to use that magic word, "No" but the glasses are so shiny, I hesitate and then go towards them. I also love to get into the cabinets, the only one my mom allows is the tupperware, man do I make a mess. I keep hearing momma tell people that my big brother and sister were walking at this age. Walking, what is that? Is that what big people do to get around? Why would I want to do that when the big people can hold me and carry me around, so much easier and faster.
I love to clap, play peek a book, and point at the birdies and my new favorite, doggies. I had my parents in stitches tonight when I saw the neighbors doggy and I just kept barking at the dog. I know, I am pretty darn cute. I also love my new swing that daddy put up on the swingset. I could sit in that thing for hours --as long as they don't let my big sissy push me (she tends to be a little more rough than my mommy or daddy).
I also love to eat. I do still eat that baby food stuff, but am glad when mommy lets me try things from her plate as well. My current favorites are: bananas, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, chicken of any sort, taco meat and sloppy joe meat, and french fries. I am still working on learning how to drink from a sippy cup, but I would prefer a bottle.
I am being forced to sleep through the night. I was enjoying sleeping in bed with my mommy, but then all of a sudden my mommy started to put me in my bed and she turned off that little light in my room, now I have to stay in my bed all night. Oh well, daddy snores anyway, it is probably better in my crib.
I am doing well and growing fast. I am excited to have my mommy home more this summer and am excited for trips to the park, swimming, and best of all my birthday. Hope you are all doing well.
Love,
Macy
No comments:
Post a Comment