![]() |
| Digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox |
Friday, September 3, 2010
Summer Tidbits
The summer of 2010 flew by (as most summer's do). This one seem to go by even faster. Maybe it was the fact that my regular school year wasn't over until June so I had no break between regular school and summer school. Or maybe it's because I am getting older. No matter the cause it is Labor day weekend which means an end of summer. We had a great summer, but didn't do too many wonderful things. Just hung out in the air conditioning and by the pool as much as possible. Tom and I took a weekend trip to Minneapolis with our neighbors. Grandma Mary stayed with the kids and the kids had a fabulous time. We had our annual 4th of July neighborhood block party. We headed to the K for our Twin's vs. Royals game (and yes the TWINS won). The Vasquez's made a trip back to visit for 5 days this summer and we had an absolute blast. Cole and Jordan slid right back into best friends as if they hadn't even ever been apart. Then Cole and Merrick headed to Iowa to stay with both sets of grandparents for a week. Merrick had a hard first night but then was mad that she had to go back to kansas city with us. Tom, Macy and I headed up to pick them up and enjoyed time on the boat as well as golfing and just hanging out. It was a relaxing summer. I am thankful for that. Enjoy a few pictures from our summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment