Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Round Three

This title seems two-fold. The original thought was that I was going to go back to blogging. I am taking a hiatus from Facebook for 40 days and since I am addicted to the computer/iPad/Android phone Tom suggested that I try doing this again. It was rather smart on his part I do have to say. My mom and now grandma both are using their iPads,maybe someone will enjoy seeing my posts. Plus, I have gotten absolutely awful about taking pictures that maybe this will push me to take some more and share with our relatives who are not with us daily! So, why I said Twofold, was we are now entering another day off from school. We are getting another 6-10 inches here in The northern region of Kansas City. This means I am on my 3rd break from school in the last two weeks. We had a 4 day weekend for Presidents' Day, then two snow days last Thursday and Friday, and low and behold another today. My internal clock still had me falling asleep early last night and waking up early today even though I knew it was a snow day. Round three of days off and I am bored, as I am sure are the kids. I have been scouring Pinterest for some things to do. I need to take baking off the list as I really, REALLY do not need anything more to eat, but I went ahead and set out some bowls to catch some snow for snow ice cream. Why not, right? Thinking that our morning will be organize and clean(our drawers and cupboards have slipped in the attempts to be tidier) and then a game and movie-a-thon this afternoon. Also on the list of to dos today is fixing Miss Merrick's closet. Round two days off yielded a rearrange of Merrick's room. We have our house on the market and were playing with making her room look bigger. Well our positioning of her dollhouse was NOT SPOT ON and a day after the move, it fell over and put a huge hole in her closet door. Tom picked up a replacement at Home Depot last night so we could get that done. I am so thankful I have such a handy man for a hubby. I am also thankful for how much he has one to get our house show ready. It is not easy being a dual working family with three kiddos and keeping the house clean. It is gonna get frustrating now that we have all this snow again. Thankful we do not have to move, but the thought of it gets me excited about a new home! Well enough rambling for the first entry or third re-entry into blog world. Look for more pictures to come soon and a new layout as I spend my fb time on this now. Hmmm, maybe that wasn't really the point of my sacrifice? Ahh, that's a whole different most.

1 comment:

Savage Family said...

WHAT?!?! Your house is on the market??? We need to chat, girl!