The kids really enjoyed their visit with Grandma Mary (Tom's mom). We didn't do too much, but the kids just enjoyed having some attention and alone time with their grandma. Grandma got reaquianted with bikes, video games, and air hokey with Cole. With Merrick she was able to play pretend--kitchen, dolls and games. Both the kids had a great time and Grandma seemed to be smiling and awful lot as well.
I enjoyed some good conversation with my mother-in-law as Tom worked Friday night and slept Saturday morning. I have been blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law who I feel very comfortable around and enjoy her company-Thanks Mary for being so great!
She took us out to eat at Cole's favorite-The buffet at one of our casino's in KC. We didn't gamble but did get enough to eat. We also went to a few open houses in our subdivision for something to do!
All in all it was a good, relaxing weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment