Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I would like to say that I have been super busy but that would be a lie. I have been drained this week as I have gotten my yearly cold which turned into laryngitis. I get this once a year, but I can tell I am getting older because this year seems to be the worse. I started feeling cruddy on Sunday but Monday I really felt ill. I of course went to work because getting a sub would have meant more work. I suffered through Monday and Tuesday but lost my voice on Wednesday. It is getting better but it has moved into my chest so I am dealing with that. I have been trying to rest, going to bed early, but I keep waking in the night. Am hoping that I will feel better by Monday. We will see.
Not much new to report. Cole went on his field trip to Earthworks today but it definitely wasn't his favorite field trip as he didn't want to talk too much about it. Tom's working tonight and is working an extra shift tomorrow night so I am looking forward to a weekend with him home this weekend. Merrick is getting excited about her birthday, which thanks to my mom, I think we will have a Pinkalicious birthday party. I will explain more when there are pictures to go with. Anyway, hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. I am attaching a picture of Merrick. Can't believe she will be 3 in two weeks. Where did the time go?
No comments:
Post a Comment