Saturday, December 22, 2007
Holiday Stress
I am sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile. Where did the month go? It feels like just yesterday I was thinking, wow I am doing good I have some presents bought and it is not even December. So, now here it is a day before going back to Iowa for Christmas and I still have so much to do. I have a few presents to get, some baking to do, and cleaning and packing. Plus I have been fighting a cold all week and now my stomach doesn't feel well (tons of kids at school are coming down with the flu). It will get done, but the stress is building enough that I blew up at Tom last night. It didn't help that he was putting on the guilt pretty heavy. That is one thing about my husband that I can't stand. He knows that I always feel guilty about the choices I make or the things I do or don't do-so he makes little comments knowing it will put me into panic. It wasn't what I needed, nor is my 3 year old, playing with every toy she can find, meaning clean up is a nightmare. I think I will pay Cole $10 to babysit his sister and clean up her messes today, one less thing for me to check off my list. Well I better go, get started. I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you all have safe travels be it close to home or across the country. Enjoy your time with your family and remember the true meaning of Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment