I got my snow day today. It was one of the best snow days because the temperature stayed above freezing so the roads were fine-just wet. It mostly rained the entire day. So, it was good. I decided at 4:30 this morning to go ahead and get Merrick's picture taken at JCPenney's today-Tom went in to work at that time so I was up and watched the weather. It was a great day to get pictures taken-no one was there-but the lady who did the pictures was awful. No kid skills what so ever. I was very disappointed in the pictures she took. I honestly didn't like any of them. Half of the pictures we thought she took, we never saw (this is a newer studio and they don't have a screen anymore that shows you the picture as it once did). Then half of the ones we saw, Merrick was crooked in them. I picked one-do to Tom prodding but I just paid $8 (I did the cheap package deal). The lady knew I was mad. I am never going to go to that Penney's again. I honestly missed the lady who I usually get at the other Penney's she atleast has kid skills and works hard to get the kids to behave and smile. Plus this lady never changed a background or anything. Oh well, I told myself I am moving on. Guess we will try to get another shot after Christmas.
Tom scored today getting a big gift that my parents will be giving Cole so that was good.
I didn't get my cut out cookies made or finish my school work as the day totally slipped away. I honestly don't know where the day went, but I really could use another day off to get the things done I need to get done. Oh well, it's Wednesday tomorrow already. I think I can handle it.
Hope you all had a great day and didn't get too much yucky weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment