Saturday, March 7, 2009

We are Mobile

Yes, it is true, Macy is mobile now. She first started crawling with hands and knees on Wednesday, March 4th. She seems to have mastered it quickly as tonight I left her in her room and ran to the bathroom to turn off the water for Merrick's bath. By the time I walked out of the bathroom she had already made it out of her own bedroom-time to baby proof the house. Her first tooth finally also made an appearance on Thursday, March 5th. It is the bottom left front tooth. I am excited that it finally popped through-she really was teething this past week. As for her being mobile, I am so happy she has mastered this next phase. But I am beginning to see my final baby doing all these firsts and I know I will never get to see that with my own kiddo again, I have been a little sad by that. But I will move on and enjoy every step of her growing! Hopefully this video loads, enjoy!

No comments: