
I just wanted to congratulate my brother-in-law and his fiance' on the addition to their family. Alyse gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl, today, April 7th. Hailey Marie Gacke weighed 7lbs and 4 ozs. and is 20 inches long. We haven't met little Hailey yet, but looking forward to in a couple of weeks. From the picture I saw she is absolutely gorgeous. We are so excited for you Andy and Alyse. Best wishes on your journey of parenthood. We can't wait to meet her! Sorry I can't post the picture I saw as it is on my phone and I am not tech savvy enough to download that here.
2 comments:
can you e-mail the pic to yourself & then post??? Jason helps me with that stuff!!
awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer
Post a Comment