Just wanted to leave a quick post. I took Macy to the doctor yesterday for her 9 month check. She is a perfect, beautiful baby, according to Dr. John (he really gets giddy when he looks at babies). I was surprised to see her stats for this month. You know my other two kiddos have always been in the 95% on height and weight (actually usually greater than 95%). Macy weighed in at 20 lbs (which is still at the 75%) so she isn't soo tiny anymore. But her height was only 28 1/8 inch which puts her in the 50-75%. Sorry, Macy looks like you got your momma's height. I feel bad for her, as I am the shortest in my family and I never really liked that . My mom laughed at me because my other two kids are just really tall and Macy is probably just average-that is probably true but when you are used to tall kiddos it is kind of a shock not to have one. Anyway, we are glad Macy is healthy and happy. She had shots today as well so hoping she will sleep well tonight. Still no camera cord-I will find it!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Macy's 9 Months
Just wanted to leave a quick post. I took Macy to the doctor yesterday for her 9 month check. She is a perfect, beautiful baby, according to Dr. John (he really gets giddy when he looks at babies). I was surprised to see her stats for this month. You know my other two kiddos have always been in the 95% on height and weight (actually usually greater than 95%). Macy weighed in at 20 lbs (which is still at the 75%) so she isn't soo tiny anymore. But her height was only 28 1/8 inch which puts her in the 50-75%. Sorry, Macy looks like you got your momma's height. I feel bad for her, as I am the shortest in my family and I never really liked that . My mom laughed at me because my other two kids are just really tall and Macy is probably just average-that is probably true but when you are used to tall kiddos it is kind of a shock not to have one. Anyway, we are glad Macy is healthy and happy. She had shots today as well so hoping she will sleep well tonight. Still no camera cord-I will find it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment