Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bowling, Bowling, Bowling






A friend of mine let me in on a great resource for this summer. It's at certain AMF bowling alleys where you can sign your kids up to bowl for free all summer long. I was excited because Tom likes bowling-as does Cole, so we thought what a great cheap thing to do. You can also purchase an adult pass that allows adults to bowl for free (it's two games every day). So we went ahead and purchased this to. Now, me be the amateaur bowler didn't think before signing up that it wasn't totally free as you had to pay for shoe rental. But each time we go it only costs $8 so that's still a pretty cheap thing to do that we all really enjoy doing (Even Merrick enjoys doing it and is getting the hang of throwing that heavy ball).

I got to go for the first time and I had a blast. Cole's really getting to be a great bowler and beat me both times. Of coure neither Cole or I could beat Tom-it's both our goals this summer. CAn't wait to hit the lanes again soon.

No comments: