I added my favorite blogs link to the bottom of the site. If you have a blog page or web page-send me your info, I would love to link up to yours. I am sorry to my family as I don't know your myspace pages, but if you email me them, I will add them. The two I have now are:
The Crazy Life of a Marine Wife-This is an amazing marine wife. She was one of my best friends when I lived in California. We spent many weekends together and I babysat her son Keegan for a few months. She was part of my family when we lived there. Her husband is deploying to Iraq for the third time, so keep her and her family in your prayers. She keeps so busy and does so much, I am jealous that I am not that motivated! Great Job Jen!
Jennifer Ireland-If you ever have time to sit and read an long archive of blogs, this one is worth it. I do not know this women, but heard about her blog on the radio. I checked it out one night and became addicted. She began her blog when she began her fight with cancer. She has since passed away and left behind an amazing husband and two young daughters. It really touched me reading her blog, it reminded me of what I need to be thankful for each day.
Send me your blog or website!
No comments:
Post a Comment