Saturday, April 28, 2007
Just when you think the day is perfect...
Today was a beautiful day. I hope that you all were able to enjoy the beautiful weather in the midwest. I went garage saling this morning with my neighbor. Merrick reaped the benefit of a new beauty salon and Dora jammies. My neighbor did much better. I then enjoyed some outdoor time-cleaning our grill (since I had a massive fire in it the other night and it was full of baking soda)-watering plants, and watching the kids enjoy their time playing. I also spent Merrick's nap getting Cole's invitations out and doing some much needed school work. I used my freshly washed grill for supper-but neither of my kids were hungry. Cole gave the excuse of eating too many sunflower seeds (which may be true as he and his best friend were playing baseball nearly all afternoon). I wasn't sure what was up with Merrick though. She always eats-when I thought about it, she hadn't snacked much either today. Reality hit home as we were finishing supper and Tom was getting ready for work. Merrick looked at me and said, "Mom, I need medicine" I was confused as she was smacking her mouth. I thought she was saying, "She ate medicine" Two seconds later, I realized what she had meant. Good thing we were in the kitchen on the vinyl floor. Three more times it happened-once I had gone outside to see what Cole was doing, not a good idea. I think I am in for a long night, so I better stop typing. The dry heaves have hit-she's sleeping with me tonight, which means I will probably get it next. Oh well, I actually have a few sick days left this year thanks to Tom's schedule. I hope you all have a super rest of the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope she is feeling better!
Cole's present is on its way this week. Can't wait to hear about his party.
Post a Comment