Monday, April 30, 2007
Spoiled
I just wanted to post a message tonight about my wonderful husband. I am just a tad bit spoiled (ok a lot spoiled). Tom is the most wonderful husband that any women could ask for. Of course, I think I put up with some of his crud, but it is well worth it. Here is why: Tom works twelve hour shifts. He works two nights on/two nights off, etc. He works every other weekend. This means that atleast two of five days he is home during the week, by himself. We decided to keep Merrick at the babysitter. Anyway, this man does wonders. He cleans the house (and I mean cleans-counters, making beds, dusts, sweeps, mops, and vacuums.) He is a handy man and can do most handy man projects (recently he dry walled, put in a window, and painted our 4th bedroom and he put in my storm door). He loves to do lawn work and landscaping and is working on an "island" in our front yard. He does laundry and even folds it. He cleans out under beds. The list just goes on and on. He is amazing-must be that military white glove in him. I know he wishes I would help out a little more-but when you have it so good, it is hard to do more. He was busy cleaning the garage tonight and of course was angry because the kids and I are the ones who messed it up. So I thought I would tell everyone how much I appreciate what he does for me. I love him so much and can't believe that in August (or December) it will be 10 years. I thank God for giving me another mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome =) I can't complain.. AJ is pretty good at that stuff too. Aren't we lucky!!
Post a Comment