Wow, I know I said earlier that there were only 20 days left. We are down to 17 (16.5 for the kids). It is this time of year when I start fretting as I have so much to do with no time to do it in. End of the year assessing, field trips, updating goals, class placement for next year, filing things that I have put off all year, and the list goes on and on and on. Plus with the weather, who really wants to be inside working. I just get overwhelmed this time of year, but I am glad that an end is in sight. Tonight I am going to work on getting some paperwork done as well as the piles of laundry. I thought I was all caught up this weekend but I have four more loads tonight. I even think Tom did a few loads yesterday.
Merrick is feeling better. She was much better on Sunday, but she must have pushed her limit on Monday as she was sick a little in the night. I took a half day off on Tuesday, due to her being sick. It also gave me an excuse to get a little shopping done for Cole's birthday. I can't believe he will be 9 years old on Friday. Hard to believe. I know I said I would put in a blog about him-it is still coming as I haven't been able to take any baseball pictures since the rain has cancelled our practices and games lately. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday I will get some pictures of him and give him some blog time. He is anxious for his party. He was sad to find out that his best friend, Jordan (from across the street) will not be able to attend. They had to leave for Arizona today due to a death in their family. We are thinking about them and praying for their family.
Well I want to get my school work done and into bed. I was up late last night-I went with a colleague/friend to a banquet in which she was a nominee for. I am glad I was able to attend with her-but it was a long evening and with our FINAL day of testing (Yes, I am so happy) I am ready for bed. I am including a couple pictures of Tom and Merrick (though Tom will probably kill me). Hope you all get a little sunshine to brighten your day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment