I must be preparing my body for summer vacation as I have been staying up later than usual. For many of you who know me, I usually like to be asleep by 10. I just enjoy getting 8 hours of sleep and don't really care to get less than that. I even tried to go to bed by 10 the other night when Tom was working but found myself wide awake at 4. sad part is that about 12:30 in the afternoon I get super sleepy-not great when you have to teach 2nd grade writing to three students. Anyway-I should be doing something more productive than typing but I really am on end of the school year mode.
We just got home from Cole's ball game. Another great pitching night for Cole! We actually won our first game this year. We were super excited especially because the game was called due to a run rule in the bottom of the 4th inning. Cole struck out 8 batters again in 3 innings. He only gave up one hit and one walk. He was also 2 for 2 with a walk and two singles. The team was hot tonight so I am glad Merrick and I made it. We left a little early as it was way past her bedtime. We (Merrick and I) had to go to Chuck E. Cheeses tonight for a birthday party. Merrick had a good time but lost her prize already (she didn't win too much as she just wanted to ride on the little cars/Clifford/helicopter, etc). Merrick's babysitter is out of town for the next three days so she is heading to a different babysitter-her babysitter's daughter for a few days. She loves it though as their are so many toys she doesn't know what to do.
Well, Tom wants me to check into some things for him. They are so excited about their win-they are looking to build in some team building activities. With $1000 in the bank from fundraising, we are going to treat the boys to a minor league baseball game and maybe the Great Wolf lodge. Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment