Wow, this week is flying by. I can't believe it is already Wednesday. Don't know where the week went. Of course, I can't complain too much-only 1.5 days left. This year really flew by and now that it is gone, I think that wasn't a horrible year. I am finally looking forward to next year as we got news today stating we will have three full time SPED teachers at my building next year. I was worried that my year would be horrible, but turns out things will be ok after all. I am excited for my caseload. I will miss some very special kids but sometimes it is just best to let them go and move on. Tough to do, but it has to be done. I am keeping some kids and getting a few others who I am excited for. We will see how the year goes. I still have one IEP left to write this year. I put if off the last few nights as I have been so tired. Merrick is super tired tonight so I am going to get started on it right now.
Tom and Cole are at baseball practice. Cole was asked to be on a tournament team that will be traveling to Tennessee in July for a World Series Tournament. Tom and I have to make a decision on if we want to go. All of a sudden this competitive stuff is getting too big too fast. I just think-Cole is only 9 years old-what will happen when he is 15? Tom is all excited-I am not so sure. I will let you know what we decide. Well I better go. Have a great rest of the week-I know I will=)
No comments:
Post a Comment