

Well, after little discussion, Cole is now playing on two competitive baseball teams. He is playing for a 9U team, the Cardinals. These coaches tried to get Cole on their team at the beginning of the year but Tom really wanted to coach, so we went with the Bulldogs. Although, I have to say that this team is 100% more into baseball. We had two games today with the Cardinals and it was so much fun to watch. Cole started at first base the first game and was the starting pitcher the second game. He did great. I don't have access to the score book so I can't brag about the number of strikeouts ( I did see atleast 4-but with a 2 1/2 year old running around you don't always see all of them). He was 2 for 3 in the 1st game and 3 for 4 in the second. We really enjoyed the team and the games. I definitely was more into it tonight. I also love the uniforms-although Tom can't stand having Cole be a Cardinal-since they are the Cubs rival. Anyway-I am beat-two games today, maybe two more tomorrow, and Cole had Jordan over last night so I didn't get much sleep. Have a great Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment