Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blink of an eye


Times always flies when you want it to stand still. I swear this week went by in the blink of an eye. I can't believe it is Thursday evening. I can't say that I accomplished too much this week-but also can't say that I enjoyed some relaxation either. I was so bummed as it rained every day this week-with the exception of today but I was stuck inside working all day. We had an inservice today for summer school. It was fine-but I didn't get a lot done. i think the other Kindergarten teachers were semi-annoyed with me. I was asking lots of questions-hey I haven't ever taught a full class (with the exception of student teaching-but that was 5 1/2 years ago). I am a little nervous-I really want to do well. I have a lot to do this weekend-which will be a little difficult as my brother is getting married on Saturday. It will get done-but probably not until Sunday evening.
I am getting ready to pack tonight-so tomorrow can be spent picking up the house, washing the car, going to the bank and other errands. Tom works tonight so he will sleep until about noon and then we will head up to Ames. I got my hair cut tonight but didn't get Merricks- I am really trying to grow out her bangs-but for some odd reason she just keeps growing new hair (ok, not odd-but how do other little girs not have bangs). I just can't get myself to cut her hair -so it will have to do.
Here are a couple pictures of the kids eating ice cream after a trip to the park. Have a great weekend.


No comments: