Sunday, June 3, 2007

Congratulations Pat and Ashley

Ashley and her father
Patrick and our dad

Ashley playing baseball at the ceremony!


I wanted to say a special Congratulations to my little brother, Patrick and my new sister-in-law, Ashley. They were married yesterday (June 2nd) at a quaint bed and breakfast in Ames, Iowa. It was truly a spectacular day. We weren't sure what was going to happen, but the spontaneity of the event was tremendous. Not only do these two love each other deeply, but they are true soul mates. Although the wedding was not all in the traditional fashion, it was definitely romantic and memorable. I hope that all of my siblings can find this much love and happiness. I hope that you, Pat and Ashley, enjoy your honeymoon and continue the romance and love for many years to come. Here are a few pictures before Merrick completely melted down.

No comments: