Well I have made it through 4 days of being a Kindergarten teacher. Summer school kindergarten is definitely one of the easier jobs during summer school. The kids do a lot of playing plus two recess' and a nap time. It has been quite easy-but fun. Although, I will tell you I am exhausted at the end of the day. Tonight I just want to curl up in my bed and go to sleep. No stress with this job this summer-thank goodness.
Cole's game was cancelled due to the late day rain we received. I was happy today but know that now that means more games to make up which means more games in one week. This week we were to have 4 games in two weeks we have 8 or 9 so it would have been better had we played today.
Tom is getting so excited for the World Series trip to Arkansas (although he wishes it weren't in some rinky dink town in Arkansas). I can't say I am too excited-I am proud of Cole and will defintely go and watch but 7 days of baseball-doesn't sound too much like a vacation to me.
Well I just wanted to send out a post tonight. One final thought, one of the marines who Tom served with is leaving home in preparation for his deployment to Iraq tomorrow. Please keep the Conrad's and all those families whose loved ones are serving for our country in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment