Friday, June 29, 2007

Beginning of Summer!!!

Yes-summer for the Gacke's is finally here. Can't believe it is almost July and I am just starting my summer. It really sucks as the whole month of June went by and I can't say I accomplished anything except learning to love working in Kindergarten and BASEBALL. I am going to try to enjoy my next 6 weeks before back to work.

Cole's baseball game was cancelled on Thursday due to rain and the rain has not stopped so it has been cancelled again for tomorrow. I like the break, but it just means extending the season long into July. Atleast I can enjoy the weekend with Tom home although it looks like rain is in the forecase for much of it. Makes me angry since I actually have him home. Cole has a birthday party to go to tomorrow so that will occupy him. He is ready for his summer as well, although I think it is more about having Jordan at our house everyday.

I am also ready to get Merrick back on a schedule. Her meltdowns at night have become so unbearable. I don't think she was napping much at the summer babysitters so I am glad to get her back on a schedule that includes 2 hour naps. She really needs it.

Well I am off to bed, I am tired and I am heading to City market in the morning at 7:00 am with the neighbors. Have a great weekend.

No comments: