Sunday, July 1, 2007
Happy Birthday DAD!!!
I just wanted to send out a birthday wish to the first man that I ever loved, my DAD. He is the greatest Dad anyone could ever ask for. Anyone who knows my dad, can attest that he is just a buttercup. When I was pregnant with Cole at such an early age, I had no idea what my dad would be like with my baby. I wasn't surprised but overwhelmed with the love he showed Cole from day one. Cole and his Bumpa have such a special bond that I have never seen experienced with a grandpa and grandchild (One of my grandpa's died the year I was born and the other died when I was only 5 years old). I just love watching the twinkle in Cole's eye when Bumpa is around. Merrick has finally opened up to Bumpa and they too have grown close. I don't know that my dad checks this blog, but if you do dad, Happy Birthday. We wish you well on your trip overseas and we miss you so much. You are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment