Sunday, July 8, 2007

Championship-Here we come!




Well, the Bulldogs pulled it off. We are heading to the Championship game with the Bulldogs. I had to give Tom a hard time as last Monday he was ready to throw in the towel and forfeit our next game. We played well again today. Kids who don't usually get hits pounded out doubles. This was the exact team who we played on Monday and they beat us 21 to 4. We won today 16-11 (although going into the last inning we were winning 16-5 and Tom and Jerry decided to pitch one of our newer pitchers who pitches pretty slow and they were able to knock some hits off of us.) Cole pitched only 2 innings as they didn't want to tire him since they will want him to pitch again tomorrow. He did awesome as ever-striking out 4 or5. He also got a few hits.




I didn't get to watch too much of the game as Merrick was overly tired and hard to control on the 90 degree day. We spent a lot of time in the car watching TV. It was exciting and we are all pumped about our championship game. We know we will atleast walk away with a medal tomorrow-something that we never thought possible in the beginning of the season.




As long as there is no rain, we are done with games for two weeks. I am so glad. This week I just felt as if I was running, running running--this week will also be filled with lots of activities. I am heading to my meeting with the superintendent tomorrow. I have allowed myself some dream time the last few weeks that maybe, just maybe I will have a kindergarten job come August--the dream may come to an end tomorrow but I am going in tomorrow ready to sell myself as the best darn Kindergarten teacher that the district or atleast Schumacher is missing. I will let you know how it goes. This past week has been terrible for me--I have just been down and I need a little push to cheer up and get some motivation.


I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: