Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stir Crazy

Well we are now on day 3 of the kidney stone saga and it still has not passed. Last night seemed to be the worst since Monday morning. I think it was because he went to Cole's baseball practice and was in the heat on his feet for two hours. After about 8 am today he has been feeling better but he has been laying in bed all day. I am going crazy and finally was able to get out of the house for a few hours to go to school and tutor and continue on the long journey of cleaning my room and preparing for the new school year (no, still no word on Kindergarten). Tom asked me why I was dressing up and doing my hair. I told him that I just needed to feel good about me for a day! It didn't last too long but it was good to get away. We are heading to Arkansas on Friday morning and I am not packed yet-no surprise as I am the procrastinator. I have just been so tired this week and can't seem to catch up. Don't know why.

My brother, Pat and his band stayed last night. merrick finally warmed up to them right before they left but continually said she didn't like those boys. I am glad they stayed and were able to have a good show (although I missed it as I was playing nurse to Tom).

Not much else new to report. I am meeting a friend for a swim tomorrow with the kids and packing. It should be a great fun day!
Becky

No comments: