Thursday, July 26, 2007

Frustration

Today was a crazy day. It went so fast and before I knew it it was time again to put the kids to bed. Merrick and I went to a waterpark with my friend Jen and her little boy Nicholas. Merrick had a great time as I did to to have a little mommy bonding time. Thanks Jen for the great day-wish we could have more play dates together.

I was to tutor two different girls this afternoon. One at 3 at my house and one at 430 at my school. My 3 didn't show up so i went to school and tried to set up the other girl to come early at 400. Guess what, she didn't show either. Ughhh. It made me so mad as I really could have used the day to get repacked for tomorrow but instead I wasted 1 1/2 hours with nothing to show for it. Oh well, I guess I will move on-it just really bothered me.

Tonight I was able to catch up on Big Brother and pay some bills. The kids did some journaling and now they are in bed. I will try to pack up my stuff and will do the kids in the morning. I am tutoring at 8 tomorrow and then tom will sleep until noon and we will take off. Neither of us really want to go, but we know that our families miss us and would be disappointed if we didn't come. I was hoping for some news about the Kindergarten job but nothing so I will head to Iowa for a week.
Have a good weekend.

No comments: