Monday, July 16, 2007

A Good Time

Bulldogs and their trophy
Cole jumping off the diving board

Daddy and Merrick enjoying a little swim.

We had our Bulldogs end of the year party on Saturday and it was a great end to a good season. Although it took our championship to see it, the kids really did make great improvements this year and we will miss the team next year. Tom has decided to keep Cole back in the 10U division one more year-which suits me just fine. We enjoyed our day at the waterpark. All the kids had a great time including Tom. A few burnt necks and backs later we headed to Godfather's pizza. The manager really hooked us up with pizza and drinks so we really appreciate them. Everyone had a good time.

We then had some boys over for the night. One of the other players parents also came over, so the boys put up the tent and we roasted marshmallows and had smores. The kids had a lot of fun. The other couple stayed and played cards with Tom and Jerry until 2:00 am. Elva and I were tired from the night before but we made it. Tom then refused to sleep in the tent so Jerry stayed in it with the boys. He said there faces in the morning were priceless from getting a chance to sleep in the tent. Thanks Jerry.

Yesterday, I found out that I can no longer access some of my pictures. I can see the pictures in my Kodak easy share folder but when I try to click on them I get a message saying that the picture has been renamed or moved. I am freaking out as there are over 1200 pictures that I will have lost if I can find them. If anyone has any suggestions on how to go about findingthem I would appreciate it. I can't stand losing that many pictures of the kids.

I hope you all had a good weekend. Here are a few pictures from the party!

No comments: