Last night we had our monthly girls night out with my neighbors. We headed down to the Legends for free Salsa, but it was already over by the time we got there so we headed to a bar in Westport that was having Ladies Night (by my cheap suggestion so we didn't have to pay a cover). I think we all had a good time-a few too many drinks--but none the less a good time. I was bragging to Tom this morning about the rock star that I was as I got two strings of beads and a free drink from the DJ. I think he felt sorry for me as I was screaming and screaming to earn all of them! (No, I didn't have to show anything to get the beads-just wave my hands and scream).
Today we have our Bulldogs party. I am so tired as we didn't get home until 3. But I have to rare up as we are heading to a waterpark and then out for Pizza. We are also having some boys spend the night tonight--Tom is putting up the tent for a campout (we will see how long that lasts as I know Tom won't volunteer to sleep out there with them and I sure am not offering).
Not too much new going on this week. We spent a lot of time at the pool. Merrick finally cured her fear of the water when Daddy went to the pool with us on Wednesday. She is still not nearly as brave as she was last year, but by Thursday she was putting her face in the water again. Hopefully she will enjoy the water park today--although it is right during nap time so I may not get to enjoy too much.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment