Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Miserable Game
Last night was our first tourney game and it was awful to say the least. Our boys just couldn't hit the ball. We had beaten this team in league play but they came back and put us to bed. Tom was so mad (so mad that he wanted to forfeit the game on Friday as he feels the boys don't deserve to play in the tourney). I sat at this game and felt that it just wasn't fun anymore. Unfortunately we have a few boys on the team who don't care to be on the team and it is so frustrating. Cole was in tears last night as he struck out. We will hope our game tonight against the Giants turns out better. I was a little angry with Tom as I think we would have had a better chance of winning if Tom would have started Cole as the pitcher. He didn't want to pitch him with the Bulldogs because he wants him to pitch tonight with the Cardinals. Of course, I think we need to be loyal to the Bulldogs first but for some reason Tom wanted him to be able to pitch tonight. Oh well. I will let you know how that goes. Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment