Day two was definitely better than day one. I can't believe how fast the day flies by. I enjoyed day two much better and felt more at ease with attendance, lunch count, and transportation. Kind of funny as I told everyone how sorry I was about the transportation information-luckily no one was upset with me as they totally understood I had no time to get to my mailbox. New rule-transportation information needs to be delivered to the classroom teacher directly. Good deal.
Tonight Cole had a double header. We didn't do so great the first game--Cole played center field and pitched. He only gave up two runs but he wasn't pitching like his normal self. Don't know if the bruising around the rib cage may have had something to do with it-he just didn't look natural. Oh well. He wasn't starting in the second game so I decided to take Merrick home to get her a bath-being at the ball fields means two things. Merrick has to have a ring pop-which means-sticky and dirty.
Well i said I would post a few more pictures so here they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment