Thursday, May 10, 2007

Grey's Fans?

I am a huge fan of TV. Yes, not probably the best addiction to have (although better than drinking or smoking right?), but none the less I love watching TV. Usually I watch HGTV, the Food Network, and TLC, but my favorite drama is Grey's Anatomy. Unfortunately I have been super disappointed in the last few episodes. Isn't it sad, how TV shows can drag you in and then just die all of a sudden. Is it just me? Do others feel as if Grey's has gotten somewhat boring. Don't get me wrong, I am anxious to see what will happen on the finale, but before I used to be so excited to figure out what was happening. I was even checking spoiler websites. Not anymore. Just wanted to see if others were feeling the same. On another TV note, one of my new favorite must see shows is Brothers and Sisters. I love my siblings and wish I saw them more-they just look like a wonderful family (even with their problems) and they always are there for eachother. I am sorry that I am not better about staying in contact with my siblings. I love you guys!
Cole had another game tonight. They lost 16-11 (better than last time). I didn't make it as Merrick must not have napped at the babysitters. She began crying the moment we stepped out of the babysitters house. 30 minutes later she was sound asleep. She slept for an hour and a half and woke up about 45 minutes into sleeping with a night terror. She was much happier when she woke up-but unfortunately we had to miss brothers game. That definitely is another reason I wish we lived closer to family. Tom coaches Cole's team so when I am not there, he has no one cheering him on from the bleachers. Of course, I felt awful anyway but Tom comes home and lays in the guilt even more (and usually in front of Cole). Ughhh... wish I would have videotaped Merrick so he would understand. It's not like he hasn't missed things of Cole's himself.
Well I am going to finish a load of laundry and call it a night. It is field day at school tomorrow (and Tom's not going to that -should I lay in the guilt to him?) which means a long and tiring day. Good thing it is Friday. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: