Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bowl-A-Thon

Cole had his Bowl-A-Thon today. He did good-bowling 279 in 3 rounds-pretty good for a kid. Of course, with my pregnancy brain, I didn't take any pictures. I forgot to even bring my camera-which was sitting along side a baby gift I was suppose to bring to a couple who had a baby a few weeks ago who were there. Oh well, it was so dark in the place, the pictures probably wouldn't have been great anyway. The boys had a good time and it was nice to get out and about.

The couple who had the baby is the other coach and his wife-they have two other boys a 10 year old, and a 5 year old and now their third boy, who is just 3 weeks old. He is a cutie. He is so small-it is always hard for me to believe babies can be so tiny as both of my kids were close to 9 pounders. This baby probably will be the same size as mine in 6 months when mine first comes out. Oh well, can't do too much about that. I just hope that this one only is a few ounces bigger than my first two were.

Not much going on this weekend. Cole had a basketball game yesterday. They won for the third time in three games. Pretty impressive we have to say. Tom got to watch the team for the first time and couldn't believe how rough they were-this coach doesn't care, he teaches the boys to do whatever they can to get the ball. Good thing, my son, is not very aggressive, because I wouldn't like it if he was doing some of the things I see other kids on the team doing. Cole also had his hitting league last night. The foursome won the game last night-although they played against a strong girls team-Tom says it is really a neat league. The kids just take turns hitting and have to hit into different parts of a net for different amount of points. Cole scored 17-pretty good for his first time doing it.

Tomorrow is MLK day so we don't have school. Yeah, one more day. I need to get some cleaning done tonight. I put it off the last two nights-so want to finish so tomorrow I can do some school work. Jordan, our neighbor is coming over in the afternoon to keeep cole busy.

Well hope you all had a great weekend. I will try to get some pictures taken soon so I can update pictures on the blog.

No comments: