Jake, Jordan, and Cole-the PawPaw Sports Squad!
Merrick and Jerrilynn enjoying some fun!
I was talking to my school secretary on the way out of school yesterday complaining about the weather. I was telling her about how I really liked the 70 degree weather we had been having. She stated she loved that it was back in the 90's as she likes hot weather. I then was telling her about how when I lived in San Diego I missed the ups and downs of the midwest. She said, "Well then we just can't please you, can we?"
I guess that is truly the way I always feel. I always look at what is better than enjoying the here and now. I need to try to do that a little more. Anyway, I do like the fall weather that we had been having. I was able to shut off my a/c for a few days and my house was actually down to 59 degrees one morning (no, I wasn't a wimp and turned on my furnace). Now it is back to my 75 degrees with the a/c running. ughh... Oh well. I will get to turn the a/c down a few degrees this weekend when the whole family is here or they will all roast. They are used to 65 in the house.
Tom is busy down stairs steam cleaning my carpets. I know, all you women are jealous-you can't have him. He already did the basement earlier today and even washed my car and my tires are sparkling. I was helping out downstairs but am suppose to be doing some school work now. I am in between web hits!
Cole has a game on Thursday and my family is coming on Friday so I have lots to do around here. Atleast the main level and basement are clean-just need to work on the upstairs, which is always the worst with laundry that needs to get put away.
I wanted to ask that everyone say an extra prayer tomorrow for my friend, Jen Conrad whose link is at the bottom of my page. Her husband is the one heading for Iraq for the third time. He was able to come home on leave for a few weeks but will be deploying to Iraq soon and leaves the family tomorrow. Keep them in your prayers as well as all the military families who are fighting for our country!!! Also, an extra prayer for two other Jen's in my life. One-is dealing with being away from friends and family as she has recently moved-the other Jen is my friend here in the KC area who is just feeling down lately and needs some great pick me ups. I love you all and want you to know I am always thinking of you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment