Saturday, September 29, 2007

Where did September Go?

I can not believe that October will begin on Monday. I thought this summer went fast but September just flew by. Cole had his last regular season game this evening. It was a blow out. I was actually thankful that one of my students was at the Busch Race tonight in KC, as we were playing his team-I would have been completely embarrassed how terrible we played. Cole struggled with pitching tonight. Tom took him out after he walked several kids in the first inning. He didn't get any hits either. He had a fly out and a walk. The coaches from the other team were very nice-so that was good. tom was very frustrated, but we are moving on and will begin tournaments on Tuesday. we are in the B bracket, so we have a chance of not losing our first two games right away. In fact, I am hoping we have a chance to win our first game. We will see.

Not too much else new on the home front. Tom's working this weekend, so today the kids and I cleaned and made cookies. It was a beautiful day, but Cole was grounded so he is not allowed to be outside. Tomorrow will be church and then putting some time in at school. I hate going in on the weekends, but I haven't all year, so it is time. I need to put up some writing folders on my bulletin board in the hall and also make some copies.

Sorry my blogs have been spaced further apart and boring, but I just don't have much new going on in our lives. My new shows started this past week, so I am sure you all will get to read some blogs on my reviews-I usually can't give you these though for afew weeks as I am not into the shows yet. Grey's anatomy was ok-but really, saving a deers life. Come on Izzy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cole was grounded, becky did you ever get grounded? Oh maybe on that early morning pick up drive you took.. on Mothers Day!!!!
took the heat off me for awhile
patrickoxoxo