Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF

My favorite thing to say-although I can only say it for two more hours. Oh well. I had a good week-so glad testing is over. I am drained after a day of testing-I can only imagine what my kids feel like. Oh well, it is over and back to normal teaching atleast for the next few days. I was able to get some planning done for next week so that is one thing I won't be worried about this weekend.

Cole has another ball game tomorrow afternoon. I don't mind Saturday games as it gives us something to do. I really need to accomplish some cleaning though as my entire family is coming to KC next weekend for the Vikings vs. Chiefs game at Arrowhead Stadium. I am excited as this will be the second time we are all together in the last 4 months which is huge since Nathan has lived in Seattle for the last few years. He is leaving for Germany on Tuesday, the 25th.

Not to much new around here. Tom is working. The kidney stone is still hanging on-he is fighting me on going to a urologist-but did have a ct scan done on Tuesday night and it is still there. I am ready for the pain to be gone.

Cole had testing all week and is staying overnight at Jordan's tonight. I am hoping that means I can sleep in a little-he is my early riser.

Merrick continues to be a princess. She announces her arrival as a princess and continues to make sure she is only dressed in dresses/skirts everyday. She was excited as today it was a little cooler than it has been and she was able to wear tights again. Wish those little things made me feel good.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: