Sunday, September 2, 2007

Where did the Weekend Go?

OMG! I can't believe it is Sunday night already. I know I have one more day--but I wanted to accomplish a lot this weekend and I have let it slip away. My upstairs is just a mess. I decided finally that I no longer need a changing table top in my bathroom. I have had a dresser with a changing table top in the kids bathroom for the last two years and I bet I have used it only a handful of times in the last two years. I decided to take off the changing table pad and move the dresser to Merrick's room. This meant that I needed to rearrange a few things in her room--plus figure out where I will go with the big tub of clothes that Tom's friend gave to us. Merrick informed me tonight that her room was a mess and I needed to clean it. She's a little stressed about it and has asked me before she went to bed, "Please clean my room." I really need to but got really tired all of a sudden. Wouldn't be the fact that I haven't been able to sleep soundly the last couple nights. Since it is cooler outside, my air conditioner doesn't run as often and since my room is upstairs and on the opposite side of the thermostat it is the hottest room of the house. Ughh... Tom is working this weekend so I am glad that I am the only one in the bed or it would be even hotter.

Not much else happening this weekend. Tom is in severe pain still. I wouldn't be surprised if I called the hospital and they have admitted him. The pain pills are not helping-but he insisted on working since he already missed two days this week. Hope I never have to deal with a kidney stone.

Well I am off to try to finish Merrick's room. Tom needs to put in another rack in her closet just to fit all the clothes. Little girls=)

No comments: