Thursday, August 30, 2007
Happy Birthday to my Younger Bro!
Happy Birthday Patrick. I hope you had a spectacular day! Sorry I didn't get you called. I ended up being pretty busy and although I was thinking about you-just didn't get to the phone! Patrick is my younger brother-who I was the closest to in age-which meant we were the ones to get on eachother nerves too much. Wouldn't have anything to do with being the middle children would it? Anyway-I am so happy for my brother, Pat. He is the most free spirit and has one of the best attitudes I know. This boy can turn anything that you may perceive bad into something good. He has always had a great outlook on life and really lives life to the fullest each and every day. He married a wonderful woman this summer and she has made him even more happier than I thought he already was. I love you Pat--keep smiling, shining, and jamming as I have always looked up to you! Hope you had an awesome day--even if it means I had some nasty visuals of your colonic when I thought about you today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment