Yesterday was the Feast of the Guardian Angel (I only know this because I read it on one of the many blogs I frequently visit). But I was actually visited by one yesterday. I was in a hurry to get to school and was going to take the back country road near my house. The speed limit on it is 35, but I tend to go faster-I know, I know-not smart when you have two speeding tickets on your record. So I started off and within 30 seconds a car passed and flashed his lights at me. I told Cole, there must be a cop up ahead so I slowed down. Sure enough a cop was sitting in a field entrance with his radar gun pointing at me when I went by. Luckily I was going 35, thanks to my guardian angel in a black car!
Today is homecoming in Liberty which means early out for us due to the parade. It is kind of funny as by the time our school gets out the parade is over, but none the less, we get out early. Yippee. Although it will be a fast day and we are making root beer floats in kindergarten to teach solids, liquids, and gases! Fun, Fun! Tom's mom is here this week helping us, so it will be nice to get out early so we can spend time with her. Thanks Mary for baking and cooking for us, cleaning, and watching the girls while Tom sleeps.
Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment