Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thanks Grandma!


My mother-in-law, Mary, left this morning after spending Wednesday-Sunday with us, helping out with babysitting, cooking, cleaning, and just being a grandma to our kiddos. We really appreciate all you did Mary! Thanks so much for driving down to help us out. We will miss you!

Macy and Merrick start three days a week at the babysitter's this week. I am so sad as Macy's first day is Tuesday-the day that I also have to have my neighbor watch Cole, Merrick, and Macy while I spend the evening with my kindergartener's doing PE/Health Night. So I will run home after school, pick up Macy and Merrick, feed Macy, cook for my other two and Tom and then ship them over to the neighbors so Tom can work and I can go back to school. Ughh.

The Missouri Bandits finished their season last night with a second loss in the end of the year tournament. It was a good game, but we made some silly mistakes so in the end, we lost. Oh well. No more baseball until next spring! Yippee! Cole did an amazing job on Friday night pitching the entire game. He got his second game ball, which made mommy and him so proud. He had been telling me about how he hadn't gotten another game ball since his homerun ball (it's hard when you are the coaches son). So I was glad to see him walking away beaming and throwing the ball in the air on Friday night! No pictures of Cole this fall season, due to my absence from many games, but next year we will post new baseball pictures again.

No comments: