I just wanted to do a quick post as I am really suppose to be up packing so we can leave to head back to Iowa in a couple of hours. Sorry for the lack of blogging, it was Parent/Teacher Conference week here in Liberty. 18 conferences in two days, my voice is shot, Merrick has been sick, Macy had her shots, and Tom was in charge of all kid duties. We survived and are now heading up to Iowa to go Trick or Treating, celebrating Merrick's birthday and just seeing family. Saturday we will head up to Minneapolis to see my cousin Jen, her hubby Andrew, and Isaac who will also turn 4 next week. The boys will then head to the Vikings game on Sunday. I am so ready for a 3 day weekend, but probably will be even more tired on Monday. Oh well. It will be nice to be with family for Merrick's 4th birthday-we don't get to do that to often.
I promise to post some pictures when we get back. Look forward to the kid's costumes (minus Macy, I just didn't feel like spending money on an infant costume when I knew I wouldn't take her out to trick or treat), Merrick's birthday, and fun with the family.
Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment