Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Princess Merrick

Merrick at 2 months old


Merrick at 4 years old

On November 1st, 2004, a beautiful baby girl entered into our lives. Although I knew you were going to be a mover and a shaker from the beginning, I never was prepared that I would be raising such a strong willed girl. You brightened our hearts the moment we laid eyes on you and you continue to brighten our days with your sly little smiles. You always know what you want and like to let us all know it! You are such a smart girl for 4. Your daddy and I are so proud of you and we both know that you will do great things in life. We love you so much. Thanks for making us laugh and being a great sister to both Cole and Macy! We hope you had a great birthday!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I believe it was the first of November, not the fourth!