Last night we decided to go ahead and start Macy on Rice Cereal. of course, she was kind of fussy, so starting something new at that point may not have been the best time, but she seemed to like it. She was giggling, smiling, and sucking the food down everytime I put the spoon in her mouth and said, "Mmmm.. Yummy!" These were the only two shots we got of her eating, as our batteries in our Camera died! Tom did get it on video tape as well, but I don't know how to load a video on here, so don't even ask. Congratulations Macy on entering the world of food. We hope you love this journey. Mommy hopes that you will be an eater like daddy and not like mommy (I've already got two of those on my hands). Enjoy the next few weeks with cereal and soon we will be trying those veggies and fruits! Yippee!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
It's Eatin' Time
Last night we decided to go ahead and start Macy on Rice Cereal. of course, she was kind of fussy, so starting something new at that point may not have been the best time, but she seemed to like it. She was giggling, smiling, and sucking the food down everytime I put the spoon in her mouth and said, "Mmmm.. Yummy!" These were the only two shots we got of her eating, as our batteries in our Camera died! Tom did get it on video tape as well, but I don't know how to load a video on here, so don't even ask. Congratulations Macy on entering the world of food. We hope you love this journey. Mommy hopes that you will be an eater like daddy and not like mommy (I've already got two of those on my hands). Enjoy the next few weeks with cereal and soon we will be trying those veggies and fruits! Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment